View Profile jackbliss

69 Movie Reviews

Ha ha good work man. Nice to see some Tamil animations on NG :)

JacksonS7R responds:

ANNA. ENGA ANNA ROMBA NAALA AALA KANUM FB ACCOUND NAME SOLLUNGA..

ENNODA FB NAME : JACKSON S7R THAN...

Wow my new favorite flash movie of all time!! It greatly reflects a lot of the emotions going through me right now in my life. Amazing choice of music too. Please keep making more works of art. You could win an Oscar for animated shorts someday. My only critic would be as much as I loved the smoothness of your animation and mix of stop motion try to clean up all the drawings a little better so they don't look so rough. Looking forward to seeing more from you :)

Wow its like watching a painting come to life! Amazing work :D

12 Game Reviews

I'm not usually into these sort of games but this was great. It really brought me back some good memories from games like Super Mario RPG. Great character design, catchy music, sound effects spot on, graphics are top notch and overall brilliant gameplay that really keeps you engaged.

My new favorite game on Newgrounds. Well done to you and your team! :)

Once upon a time...

'I' saw a game on 'NG' and gave it a 'T'-erffic review because 'IT' was 'I'-ncredible :D

Fun but...

HARD AS HELL!!! But man it's such a slick smooth remake it's very addictive as hell as well lol. Just as good and difficult as the classic and no coins required heh heh.. 10/10 5/5 vote.

Btw I recently saw 'King of Kong a fistful of quarters' documentary. You should email that guy to try to do a world record in your version... jus sayin ;)

LilDwarf responds:

hahaha this could be :3 He'll probably complain because all the tricks are gone XD

9 Audio Reviews

Well said my friend. Great podcast and yes there is hope!

VicariousE responds:

Thank you so much! Trump is no angel, but at least his list of constituents is limited to US citizens, and not paid interests from inside and outside the country. Many PAC's are funded through foundations, the money trail washed of conflict of interest problems, whole thing is messy and caters to a 2 party system, which ultimately share too many of the same goals.

Awesome bro!!

Let's jus say you passed the audition. I got the perfect script for you. Will hit you up once its done :)

patrickliberty responds:

excellent (-_-)

So much feeling and love put into this

Some of the best songs and raps come right from the heart and with a heart as big as yours it only makes it even better. I'm glad to know some of the REAL musicians on NG are making their way to the top :)

MYDBoi responds:

The heart is where it's at man =) thank you bro. It's people like you that give me hope to continue on with music. I'm glad I can reach out to people.

9 Art Reviews

Really amazing artwork!

Not bad man. You got the eyes down perfect. Good to see some pencil drawings from you :)

Awesome work as always Mr.Kepple! Hope to see an animation of this soon :D

...making Sense out of Nonsense.

32, Male