View Profile jackbliss

61 Movie Reviews

Ha ha good work man. Nice to see some Tamil animations on NG :)

JacksonS7R responds:

ANNA. ENGA ANNA ROMBA NAALA AALA KANUM FB ACCOUND NAME SOLLUNGA..

ENNODA FB NAME : JACKSON S7R THAN...

Wow my new favorite flash movie of all time!! It greatly reflects a lot of the emotions going through me right now in my life. Amazing choice of music too. Please keep making more works of art. You could win an Oscar for animated shorts someday. My only critic would be as much as I loved the smoothness of your animation and mix of stop motion try to clean up all the drawings a little better so they don't look so rough. Looking forward to seeing more from you :)

Wow its like watching a painting come to life! Amazing work :D

9 Game Reviews

Once upon a time...

'I' saw a game on 'NG' and gave it a 'T'-erffic review because 'IT' was 'I'-ncredible :D

WOW!

You made a great game out of perhaps the worst movie ever made in the history of modern cinema. Now THAT is what I call talent :D

Facinating!

This game was fairly accurate with my current predicaments and gave a sound advice "If you look before you leap, you may never leap' This is so true especially in my case. Thanks so much for making this. I know it's just a game but sometimes all it takes is a little magic to set your life back on track again.

Technically I find it has wonderful colorful graphics, smooth animation, and everything was well drawn (characters, items, etc.) with nice enchanting music to really get you in the mystical spirit all put together with perfect error free coding in the interface for a good interactive experiance

My only advice is PLEASE create an icon for your submissions next time because that's the only reason I can think of why this isn't more popular and garnered a higher score with more reviews perhaps won even an award.

Looking forward to checking my fortunes daily! ;)

5/5 vote and 10/10 review!!

5 Audio Reviews

Awesome bro!!

Let's jus say you passed the audition. I got the perfect script for you. Will hit you up once its done :)

patrickliberty responds:

excellent (-_-)

So much feeling and love put into this

Some of the best songs and raps come right from the heart and with a heart as big as yours it only makes it even better. I'm glad to know some of the REAL musicians on NG are making their way to the top :)

MYDBoi responds:

The heart is where it's at man =) thank you bro. It's people like you that give me hope to continue on with music. I'm glad I can reach out to people.

Nice!

Hey this was really good for your first audio submission here! The music is very well layered with a good mixture of different tunes and sound effects. Looking forward to seeing... uh I mean... HEARING more from you ;-)

alveon responds:

I really do not know why i added an audience. I'm weird xD i can't beleive i have 2 downloads!

8 Art Reviews

Really amazing artwork!

Not bad man. You got the eyes down perfect. Good to see some pencil drawings from you :)

Awesome work as always Mr.Kepple! Hope to see an animation of this soon :D

...making Sense out of Nonsense.

33, Male