jackbliss

69 Movie Reviews

Wow this is a very beautiful but sad image that accurately represents depression. Thanks for inviting me to be part of this project. Wish you all the best for your next projects! :)

drpacman responds:

Thank you for the music.

Ha that started sad but ended funny with a classic twist. Nice to hear my music in it too. Thanks so much! :)

ForgeFrog responds:

Thank you for posting your cool music on Newgrounds! Creators like you make this site a whole lot better!

Ha ha nice animation and what a way to get your message across! :D

13 Game Reviews

Adorable and perfect for the holidays. I love the penguin character design, backgrounds and overall Christmas theme. Kind of reminds me of classic Sonic. 5/5 :)

Beautiful and very memorable. Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays Newgrounds and all the artists and developers involved in this. Wish you great success for the new year and many more years to come :)

Truly blown away! I've seen many movies with a strong public service message but to find it in a game gives it an even deeper impact as you are involved in it interactively. Great job! :)

9 Audio Reviews

A good start just beware of the distortion in the beginning while recording. Please upload a few more of your tracks here so I can scout you for the Audio Portal. :)

Positron832 responds:

I really don't think this is scout-worthy... but I will try to upload some better songs in the future maybe. I noticed the distortion too after converting the file format. MidSequer is a mobile app that let's you make simple melodies so this is not me playing an actual piano.

Awesome bro!!

Let's jus say you passed the audition. I got the perfect script for you. Will hit you up once its done :)

patrickliberty responds:

excellent (-_-)

So much feeling and love put into this

Some of the best songs and raps come right from the heart and with a heart as big as yours it only makes it even better. I'm glad to know some of the REAL musicians on NG are making their way to the top :)

MYDBoi responds:

The heart is where it's at man =) thank you bro. It's people like you that give me hope to continue on with music. I'm glad I can reach out to people.

11 Art Reviews

Wow beautiful work! I love the coloring and expression you captured.

Stopsignal responds:

Thank you so much!! only warm colors allowed around these parts

Sweet pose nice illustration :)

Really amazing artwork!

...making Sense out of Nonsense.

36, Male