View Profile jackbliss

64 Movie Reviews

Ha ha really well made, weird but cute. Merry Christmas! :)

JackSquatJB responds:

Thank you! Merry Christmas to you as well!

WOW! The imagination, the song, the voices, the smooth professional 3D animation. Where do I even begin other than say it is pure magic that can put a big smile on anyone's face and my new all time favorite movie on NG. You have a gift!

Amazing work! :)

12 Game Reviews

Beautiful and very memorable. Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays Newgrounds and all the artists and developers involved in this. Wish you great success for the new year and many more years to come :)

Truly blown away! I've seen many movies with a strong public service message but to find it in a game gives it an even deeper impact as you are involved in it interactively. Great job! :)

Really cute platformer. Reminds me a bit of Kirby. Well done to you and your team :)

8 Audio Reviews

Awesome bro!!

Let's jus say you passed the audition. I got the perfect script for you. Will hit you up once its done :)

patrickliberty responds:

excellent (-_-)

So much feeling and love put into this

Some of the best songs and raps come right from the heart and with a heart as big as yours it only makes it even better. I'm glad to know some of the REAL musicians on NG are making their way to the top :)

MYDBoi responds:

The heart is where it's at man =) thank you bro. It's people like you that give me hope to continue on with music. I'm glad I can reach out to people.

Nice!

Hey this was really good for your first audio submission here! The music is very well layered with a good mixture of different tunes and sound effects. Looking forward to seeing... uh I mean... HEARING more from you ;-)

alveon responds:

I really do not know why i added an audience. I'm weird xD i can't beleive i have 2 downloads!

11 Art Reviews

Wow beautiful work! I love the coloring and expression you captured.

Stopsignal responds:

Thank you so much!! only warm colors allowed around these parts

Sweet pose nice illustration :)

Really amazing artwork!

...making Sense out of Nonsense.

35, Male