A lifestory A lifestory

Wow my new favorite flash movie of all time!! It greatly reflects a lot of the emotions going through me right now in my life. Amazing choice of music too. Please keep making more works of art. You could win an Oscar for animated shorts someday. My only critic would be as much as I loved the smoothness of your animation and mix of stop motion try to clean up all the drawings a little better so they don't look so rough. Looking forward to seeing more from you :)

Blown Minded Blown Minded

Wow its like watching a painting come to life! Amazing work :D

The Adventurer The Adventurer

Very good animation amazing background work and I really love the characters. Just need to increase the frame rate a bitas I felt some parts were too slow. Definitely worth the front page. Looking forward to more from you :)

Mario Meets Kirby Mario Meets Kirby

I've watched a lot and I mean a LOT of video game parodies in my time and by far this is the funniest one I've ever seen because it doesn't try too hard to be funny and takes a more laid back approach. I love how you let the 2 characters just bounce off each other lol.

My current personal Flash on Newgrounds. Kudos to you JonBro :)

Super Drunk Mario Bros Super Drunk Mario Bros

I was super drunk watching this and even reviewing this but dude... I've seen this for years and years this is still by far the funniest Mario parody ever made!! (hic) Thank you for inspiring me to make my own flash :D

Super Mario Bros SMASH E1 Super Mario Bros SMASH E1

I loved the storyline in this! Keep it up. Wanna see more parts :)

Joe-You-Know responds:

Thanks, I appreciate the compliment. I really like your work, Viva La Mario was amazing.

Gamer - Shaping Staff Gamer - Shaping Staff

Not bad. Really cool animation style and goes well with the music. I love random things but next animation though try to add a bit of story as well to it so it gives your work more depth and feel.

spacefader responds:

Thanks man. Yeah the story is pretty simple I guess, I was more going for a mood than anything, just thought of a basic sleazy tale of a guy trying to pick up girls in an intergallactic context ala 80s sci-fi. This is my first attempt at animation so I guess I tried to concentrate more on developing a visual continuity than anything. You may not like the next video I am working on which is going to just be vignettes to music with no story ha ha. Anyway thanks for the feedback, at some point when I master the animation process I hope to work on a more rounded story.

GARFIELD FALSH COLLAB! GARFIELD FALSH COLLAB!

Lol you really took the classic Garfield comics to a whole new extreme level. Wonderful imagination and amazing animations as always! Great collab. Hope you do Calvin and Hobbes or Peanuts next :D

TmsT responds:

C&H has been discussed as a possibility, also Family Circus.

Chip Goes Shopping Chip Goes Shopping

Really good for your first Flash submission. I loved the small intro. Audio and voice synced well with the animation. Looking forward to seeing more. Add a preloader and make it longer next time :)

Ronga1979 responds:

There you go. Preloader installed. lol
Thank you for your input. jackbliss :-)

Alley Cats Alley Cats

Perfect sync with the audio and animation. I really love the sleek stylish character design (particularily the purple cat that comes from behind the fence). They are cool and really connect with the song in a different way. I like the way you introduce each character and how they leave once the music is over one by one. Overall great work. My only suggestion is make your next work longer. All the best :)

kurodeshiro responds:

Thank you :) will work on that.