Card Monsters Card Monsters

I'm not usually into these sort of games but this was great. It really brought me back some good memories from games like Super Mario RPG. Great character design, catchy music, sound effects spot on, graphics are top notch and overall brilliant gameplay that really keeps you engaged.

My new favorite game on Newgrounds. Well done to you and your team! :)

The I of It The I of It

Once upon a time...

'I' saw a game on 'NG' and gave it a 'T'-erffic review because 'IT' was 'I'-ncredible :D

Donkey Kong Arcade Return Donkey Kong Arcade Return

Fun but...

HARD AS HELL!!! But man it's such a slick smooth remake it's very addictive as hell as well lol. Just as good and difficult as the classic and no coins required heh heh.. 10/10 5/5 vote.

Btw I recently saw 'King of Kong a fistful of quarters' documentary. You should email that guy to try to do a world record in your version... jus sayin ;)

LilDwarf responds:

hahaha this could be :3 He'll probably complain because all the tricks are gone XD

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

WOW!

You made a great game out of perhaps the worst movie ever made in the history of modern cinema. Now THAT is what I call talent :D

Daily Fortune Teller Daily Fortune Teller

Facinating!

This game was fairly accurate with my current predicaments and gave a sound advice "If you look before you leap, you may never leap' This is so true especially in my case. Thanks so much for making this. I know it's just a game but sometimes all it takes is a little magic to set your life back on track again.

Technically I find it has wonderful colorful graphics, smooth animation, and everything was well drawn (characters, items, etc.) with nice enchanting music to really get you in the mystical spirit all put together with perfect error free coding in the interface for a good interactive experiance

My only advice is PLEASE create an icon for your submissions next time because that's the only reason I can think of why this isn't more popular and garnered a higher score with more reviews perhaps won even an award.

Looking forward to checking my fortunes daily! ;)

5/5 vote and 10/10 review!!

Tuper Tario Tros. Tuper Tario Tros.

Just 1 minute into the game and I was like.. WOW!!

You have crossed over two of my favorite games all time Super Mario and Tetris and yet made something completely original and I have no idea how you managed that!! Nintendo should release this someday lol.

Anywayz great job!! 5/5 and 10/10 review! :)

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

We play this game in our office :-)

We play this game and your original Fancy Pants at my office all the time lol. Keep up the good work and hope you win the Best Game of the year Award from NG!! :-)

CHRiS

Charlie the Duck Charlie the Duck

Wiering my dear old Mike Wiering :-D

Whenever did you get into Flash game making Wiering! It's good to see you here my friend. About the game... well this is a lot like your original masterpiece Charlie the Duck 2 but I see you have taken out some fun elements like diving into the water and coming out into a brand new area, and the lack of music makes it a bit dull. Anywayz I wish you good luck here on Newgrounds and hope you submit more flash games and perhaps even some flash movies here :-)

CHRiS

Wiering responds:

Hi CHRiS, good to see you too! I just started writing Flash games because I can reach much more people with them (many people don't want to download / install games anymore). Yes, the game is very small compared to Charlie II, this was more a test to see if it would work. Now I can start making a real game with it!

Seinfeld SB Seinfeld SB

Loved that show!!

Wow, finally a soundboard for my all-time FAVORITE sitcom on television!! Thanks guys!!! :-)

BlueBlobClock responds:

No problemo! Glad u enjoyed it.

-A dream -A dream

WOW!! VERY Original!!

This game is amazing! The clues you have to pick up, the interaction with the surroundings make it very brainy at the same enjoyable as great care has been taken on the creativity of each situation as well. The probing through the monster's stomach was breathtakingly imaginative! The graphics and animation were ok, but the story line is so eerie and mysterious it captivated me to go further and further into the game!

Good job!! I voted 5/5 btw wooooooooot!!

notorious responds:

YAAAAY! thanks for good review and the fifen voete!