A lifestory A lifestory

Wow my new favorite flash movie of all time!! It greatly reflects a lot of the emotions going through me right now in my life. Amazing choice of music too. Please keep making more works of art. You could win an Oscar for animated shorts someday. My only critic would be as much as I loved the smoothness of your animation and mix of stop motion try to clean up all the drawings a little better so they don't look so rough. Looking forward to seeing more from you :)

Blown Minded Blown Minded

Wow its like watching a painting come to life! Amazing work :D

The Adventurer The Adventurer

Very good animation amazing background work and I really love the characters. Just need to increase the frame rate a bitas I felt some parts were too slow. Definitely worth the front page. Looking forward to more from you :)

Card Monsters Card Monsters

I'm not usually into these sort of games but this was great. It really brought me back some good memories from games like Super Mario RPG. Great character design, catchy music, sound effects spot on, graphics are top notch and overall brilliant gameplay that really keeps you engaged.

My new favorite game on Newgrounds. Well done to you and your team! :)

The I of It The I of It

Once upon a time...

'I' saw a game on 'NG' and gave it a 'T'-erffic review because 'IT' was 'I'-ncredible :D

Donkey Kong Arcade Return Donkey Kong Arcade Return

Fun but...

HARD AS HELL!!! But man it's such a slick smooth remake it's very addictive as hell as well lol. Just as good and difficult as the classic and no coins required heh heh.. 10/10 5/5 vote.

Btw I recently saw 'King of Kong a fistful of quarters' documentary. You should email that guy to try to do a world record in your version... jus sayin ;)

LilDwarf responds:

hahaha this could be :3 He'll probably complain because all the tricks are gone XD

Podcast #2 (medium fucking rare) Podcast #2 (medium fucking rare)

Well said my friend. Great podcast and yes there is hope!

VicariousE responds:

Thank you so much! Trump is no angel, but at least his list of constituents is limited to US citizens, and not paid interests from inside and outside the country. Many PAC's are funded through foundations, the money trail washed of conflict of interest problems, whole thing is messy and caters to a 2 party system, which ultimately share too many of the same goals.

Jackbliss - (-_-) Jackbliss - (-_-)

Awesome bro!!

Let's jus say you passed the audition. I got the perfect script for you. Will hit you up once its done :)

patrickliberty responds:

excellent (-_-)

++_I Forgive You_++ ++_I Forgive You_++

So much feeling and love put into this

Some of the best songs and raps come right from the heart and with a heart as big as yours it only makes it even better. I'm glad to know some of the REAL musicians on NG are making their way to the top :)

MYDBoi responds:

The heart is where it's at man =) thank you bro. It's people like you that give me hope to continue on with music. I'm glad I can reach out to people.

Eliza and Sekhmet - Skullgirls Eliza and Sekhmet - Skullgirls

Really amazing artwork!

Billie Billie

Not bad man. You got the eyes down perfect. Good to see some pencil drawings from you :)

Ren & Stimpy + Breaking Bad Ren & Stimpy + Breaking Bad